Villa Experience gives you eight reasons to choose a villa rental instead
1. If you are smart in choosing your private vacation home, actually renting a vacation villa can be surprisingly affordable. You can divide the cost of your travel group when booking a villa. Especially when you go on vacation and choose a large vacation rental, you will be able to divide the cost between each of your travel members. The cool thing, most rental comes with a butler, housekeeper, and chef included. You just pay the grocery bill, and your cook or chef will prepare your favorite meals.
2. We offer luxury vacation rentals in all major beach destinations of Mexico. One reason why it has become more popular to rent a house over a hotel is privacy. If you would like to stay away from the crowds or find yourself on a secluded beach but still enjoy the comfort and luxury of a 5-star resort, booking a vacation villa over a hotel will always be the right choice.
3. In a villa, you will have plenty of space available, mainly when your family vacations include a lot of kids. Most of our rental has entertainment rooms, areas for sports like basketball, tennis, media rooms with video games, fitness equipment, meditation, or yoga areas. In most villas, each suite is designed equally in comfort & amenities. The little ones might even get their very own designed kids room. Day beds, cribs, and accessories for babies are standard in each house, or any special equipment, accessories can be provided by the concierge service. Mom and Dad will get their place -privacy at best!
4. Property owners have designed vacation villas carefully; they focused on plenty of private areas, separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, and their attached terrace spaces. Ocean views and breeze is a must, sometimes each of the bedroom suite sections of a villa comes with private jacuzzi. Your family or group of friends can stay together at the main dining area, a pool deck, patio, or the dining table below the palapa living area. In a hotel, a big group of family or friends is spread among several rooms, sometimes in different sections of the hotel building. A luxury villa let you all stay together, without sacrificing the privacy and the tranquil atmosphere of each of you.
5. You can live more as the locals do. With a vacation rental, you’ll more likely stay in a gated residential part of town with security or in an upscale neighborhood, instead of in the middle of the hotel zone. Best of all, our exclusive concierge service is there for you 24/7. Many members of our management team have lived and traveled to each of the destinations we offer. Before we would add a vacation villa to our selected inventory, we have stepped foot in the properties, meet the staff, and inspect each home. We are always in communication with the staff members to make sure and guaranty a high quality of service, amenities, and maintenance of the property.
6. Your private chef is available for your group almost every day; you can also cook at home if you’d like to. Having chef service included or cooking your meals can be very budget-friendly. You’ll also be able to keep the refrigerator and cabinets stocked with your favorite snacks and have access to your cocktails and coffee at a moment’s notice. Better yet, having access to a kitchen or choosing your preferred menu options can be your savior when vacationing with someone who has special dietary needs.
7. Vacation homes have washers and dryers available. Free laundry facilities will be available to your group. If you bring your assistant, private butler, or nanny, we will offer you a house with a service room or separate staff quarter amenities.
8. If you bring your pets, it is also more comfortable. Not all vacation homes allow pets, but many do. Yes, many hotels now accept pets, too, but a private house will give your pet more space to run. And if your dog gets nervous and barks late at night, your neighbors may be too far away to complain about the noise.