Villa Tranquilidad 6BR
This spectacular oasis is just steps away from a scenic stretch of beach in the prestigious Puerto Los Cabos gated community. Appropriately named Villa Tranquilidad, the estate surrounds its guests in an atmosphere of refined relaxation while offering an abundance of top-of-the-line amenities that perfectly complement the breathtaking vistas of the Sea of Cortez and the soothing crash of the waves.
Upon entering the home, you’ll find over 16,483 square feet of luxurious space gracefully appointed and lovingly decorated. Being newly constructed in 2012, you’ll find modern design elements such as gorgeous wood-beamed ceilings, Arizona Flagstone flooring, and Travertine and granite countertops. With the capacity to sleep 12-16 guests, this villa highlights eight lavish bedroom suites (with the 7th and 8th suites located in separate casitas), eight full bathrooms, and two half-bathrooms. Each suite has a private bathroom, while most offer a king-sized bed, a balcony/terrace, and a relaxing jacuzzi tub.
Guests may rent this home as a six-bedroom or seven-bedroom option where one or both casitas are locked off. Other incredible features of this home include a full kitchen, indoor dining for 14 guests, a home theater room with electric recliner seating for 12 guests and a 103′ screen, a library/den, a wine cellar, and an expansive living area that opens to the unbelievably scenic terrace. High-end amenities throughout the home include elevator access, a water purification system, wireless internet, and air-conditioning in the bedrooms.
As soon as you step outside, you’ll be greeted with an astonishing 26,135 square feet of exterior space complete with beautiful palapa-shaded patios, an inviting outdoor dining area, an oceanfront swimming pool, a 12-person jacuzzi, an outdoor entertainment system (stereo and television), a fire pit and so much more! Creating the perfect setting for weddings, parties, and special events, this villa can accommodate up to 50 guests sitting or standing.
Suppose the desire strikes to head out to explore the nearby surroundings. In that case, this magnificent vacation villa is only a short drive to the historic heart of San Jose del Cabo, where you’ll find gourmet dining, art galleries, and quaint boutiques. Minutes away, you’ll find world-class golf! Villa Tranquilidad sets the scene for romance, relaxation, and recreation, whether you’re planning an exquisite once-in-a-lifetime celebration or family getaway that rivals all others.
- 6BR/6BA + 2 half baths
- 16,483.46 Square Feet Inside
- 2 Levels
- Newly constructed in 2012
- Primary Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
- Second Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
- Third Suite: 2 Twin beds (convertible into a King), balcony/terrace, private bath
- Fourth Suite: 2 Twin beds (convertible into a King), balcony/terrace, private bath
- Fifth Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
- Sixth Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
- Seventh Suite: (located in separate Casita) King bed (1 Twin bed in the living area can be added upon request), terrace, private bath
- Eighth Suite: (located in separate Casita) King bed (1 Twin bed in the living area can be added upon request), private bath
- Approx. 5.8 miles to town
- Note: One or two Casitas may be locked off if renting the 6BR or 7BR option
- Guests staying at Villa Tranquilidad will enjoy access to the exclusive Puerto Los Cabos Beach Club, offering an oceanfront swimming pool, restaurant, and more for $220 per week for your entire group(subject to availability). Note: Beach Club is closed on Tuesdays.
- Hotel El Ganzo Beach Club access is available to our villa guests staying in Puerto Los Cabos for an additional fee, payable directly at the hotel (subject to availability)
- Maid Service: Daily (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- Caretaker On-Site
- Villa staff can provide cooking services for $12/person (breakfast), $15/person (lunch), $25/person (dinner), and $15/person (snacks), plus the cost of food (must be paid in cash to the villa caretaker). It can be arranged directly with villa staff during travel. Butler $25/hour. Services are outsourced for Christmas and NY weeks, as villa staff is unavailable. Gratuity is additional and recommended.
- 26,135.72 Square Feet outside
- Swimming Pool (1,127 sq.ft.: 1-9.5 ft. deep)
- Jacuzzi for 12 (62 sq.ft.)
- Patio dining
- 10 Lounge chairs
- Palapa bar w/Gas BBQ
- Fire pit
- Shade structure
- Parking for approx. 12 cars
- Outdoor Stereo & TV
- Arizona Flagstone flooring throughout
- Travertine & Granite countertops
- Full Kitchen w/dishwasher, ice maker, and all amenities
- Indoor dining for 14
- Water purification system throughout
- Home theater room with electric recliner seating for 12 (103″ screen)
- 11 TVs (3 SmartTVs) (ranging from 8-40″, 2-46″, 1-60″)
- DVD/CD player, iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- In-house safe
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Wine Cellar
Villa Tranquilidad can accommodate wedding parties/special events for 50 guests (sit down or stand up).